SIM Card Copy

KISS Attila atlasznak at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 30 02:54:10 CET 2007

Every SIM has it's unique IMSI and Ki (these are tied together), but they
may have assigned the same MSISDN by HLR. If there are more cards connected,
the network will route the call to the card with higher priority or to the
one, which did the last location area update. The process itself is a bit
more complicated, but there are a lots of descriptions of this process over
the internet. I never had a need to look at this problem of having two SIMs
with the same phone number, but this is the only systematic solution I could
think of now.