Professional applications

Galevsky galevsky at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 15:32:35 CET 2007

Hi all,

I think about writing the list of professional applications that can
be loaded on such a hardware. IMHO, this phone would become easily
your best friend in meetings wether it provides the good
applications... I am thinking about Mind Mapping. But is the CPU
strong enough for such applications ? I mean... you can go very fast
when drawing your map.... I don't want to be limited by the hardware !
(lots of new phones are equiped with 400MHz CPU, and I have some doubt
about the 266MHz of the Neo.)

And you... what about your expectations as a professional tool ?

Gal'