Professional applications

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at haerwu.biz
Fri Nov 30 15:48:03 CET 2007

Dnia piątek, 30 listopada 2007, Galevsky napisał:

> I think about writing the list of professional applications that can
> be loaded on such a hardware. IMHO, this phone would become easily
> your best friend in meetings wether it provides the good
> applications... I am thinking about Mind Mapping. But is the CPU
> strong enough for such applications ? I mean... you can go very fast
> when drawing your map.... I don't want to be limited by the hardware !
> (lots of new phones are equiped with 400MHz CPU, and I have some doubt
> about the 266MHz of the Neo.)

Remember that 'mass-market' version (GTA02) use s3c2442/400MHz CPU instead
of s3c2410/266MHz which is in GTA01.

> And you... what about your expectations as a professional tool ?

All depends on definition of 'professional tool'. For me gVim is
professional tool for example ;)

--
JID: hrw-jabber.org
OpenEmbedded developer/consultant

                 We are the Knights who say: MOVE.L USP,A1