need someone to develop this....

Heikki Sørum heikkis at matnat.uio.no
Fri Nov 30 21:14:49 CET 2007

When were talking about different ways to use accelerometers..

Bob meet's Alice and they both want each others contact
information. First Bob and Alice shake their phones in an predetermined
password pattern to unlock the
bluetooth/zigbe/(whatever-short-range-radio).
Then they both shake their phones in rythm to an short tune
playing on Alice's phone. The phones then pair with the
other phone, exchange simple authkeys and Vcards.
Now Bob and Alice has authenticated each others phones and they got
each others phone number. Lucky Bob and Alice!

On an more serious note, Two such paired bluetooth devices could also
exchange an RSA/DSA encryption key to ensure private
SMS/MMS/conversations.

Heikki Soerum.