need someone to develop this....

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Fri Nov 30 23:33:39 CET 2007

This is too perfect. What a cool idea - seriously unfortunately now that you've published here is no longer able to be but was worthy of a patenting.

Not only could the method of shaking but the timing of shaking could have been the key.

Eg hold two devices next to each other and shake them up and down - because of the semi-physical connection they would have the same accelerometer readings this couldn't be replicated unless you had someone 'watching' you move them up and down and was copying the movements within the tolerance errors.

Regards,
Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd
dean at cognation.net