Please welcome Graeme Gregory

Sean Moss-Pultz sean at openmoko.com
Mon Oct 1 20:06:25 CEST 2007

Dear Community,

Today I'm extremely excited to announce our latest employee: Graeme
Gregory. He's going to be our OpenEmbedded and BitBake developer. (We're
really trying hard to add more depth to our team to support this huge
effort.)

Graeme's primary task is maintaining the OpenMoko distribution in
OpenEmbedded, keeping classes and recipes up to date, ensuring that the
distribution is buildable at all times and managing distribution releases.

He'll be around distro-devel@ more than the rest of us. Definitely feel
free to pick his brain if you need help.

-Sean