Shawn Rutledge shawn.t.rutledge at
Tue Oct 2 00:34:12 CEST 2007

The idea from the Jackito sounded good to me - use the screen surface
as the audio transducer, that way if you play a low-frequency sound
you can feel it with your fingers.  And it's much lower-power than
using the vibrator.  But I'm not sure how you attach a piezo to the
screen; maybe the idea is to just vibrate the touchscreen film so as
to have lower mass.

(on you can see the old web pages from the actual site,