Update from OpenMoko

openmoko at tonymorelli.com openmoko at tonymorelli.com
Tue Oct 2 01:28:32 CEST 2007

Will I be able to use GTA02 as a phone?  Or will I still be required to
have the neo plugged in via usb tied to a computer and ssh in, and face
east while standing on one leg to make a phone call?

More direct question: What state will the software be in when the GTA02
ships? (Not that I will buy a GTA02, I am just wondering when I can use my