Acoustic feedback

Thomas Wood thomas at openedhand.com
Tue Oct 2 10:36:24 CEST 2007

On Mon, 2007-10-01 at 18:11 -0600, Michael Welter wrote:

> Lorn Potter wrote:
> > Michael Welter wrote:
> >> I was making some test calls using the Neo and Qtopia.  When I
> >> performed the echo test (+13034144978 x820) I got repeating echos
> >> (like you see with two opposing mirrors).
> >
> > I used a wrong alsa state in the Qtopia tech preview image, which has an
> > echo problem (sidetone), which I think might be this.
> >

> >> This has been on the list before, but OM will not send DTMF digits
> >> after the call has been set up.
> >
> > This is a bug in Qtopia. Comm guy loved that one. Has been fixed.
>
> The Qtopia sent DTMF digits just fine.  OM won't send digits after the
> call has been set up.

This is on the TODO list and should be fairly easy to implement. If
anyone is willing to write a patch before I get round to it, I would
happily review it and add it to svn.

Regards,

Thomas

--
OpenedHand Ltd.

Unit R Homesdale Business Center / 216-218 Homesdale Road /
Bromley / BR1 2QZ / UK             Tel: +44 (0)20 8819 6559

Expert Open Source For Consumer Devices - http://o-hand.com/