Possible Input method -- press and drag

Jonathan Spooner jspooner at nationwilcox.co.uk
Wed Oct 3 10:54:47 CEST 2007

Nice, but I can see what hes getting at since I've tried the method
shown in that link.  We are all used to the layout of a phone keypad so
we know where the letters are.  Then you implement the left, down, right
drag to select each of the three letters on each key.  I think a hybrid
solution like that will be more usable to the typical user as I found
the solution in that link below to be rather alien and awkward.

JonS