Neo1973 drawings

Robin Paulson robin.paulson at
Fri Oct 5 07:17:17 CEST 2007

On 05/10/2007, Ryan Prior <piratehead at> wrote:
> The openclipart library needs stuff like this! Good submission.

it certainly does, good work.

what would be really helpful though, is a .dxf/.stl/.blend file of the
case of the neo - i'm itching to get making an alternative case for
when my GTA02 arrives, there are a few mods i would like to see

for a start that some of us have made on the wiki. is anyone with a
GTA01 up for whipping out their micrometer/3d scanner and knocking
something together?
even better, is anyone at FIC/openmoko able and willing to provide us
with detailed drawings of the case?