Small menu bar

Emre Turkay emreturkay at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 14:11:26 CEST 2007

Hi people,

The menu bar is too small, when using it with finger I have to click
it with my fingernail (and I don't have a biig finger). Well, it works
but it is hard. There's got to be a solution for it.

What about keeping those 3 bottom buttons of the "today" application
constantly there, like a gnome/kde/windows panel. If you think about
loosing space, we can even have 2 visual profiles, one for finger and
the other for stylus. When in the stylus mode a menu bar is shown and
when in the finger mode the panel is shown.

Anyone ideas about it?

Thanks,

emre