No Camera???

ian douglas id at w98.us
Sat Oct 6 20:48:34 CEST 2007

Frankly, I'm mixed on the subject. For years, I never had a camera
phone. I avoided it, as I thought it was a waste. I'd look for phones
that specifically didn't have a camera and it took a lot of legwork to
find one that was suitable for what I needed but didn't include a
camera. Then I got stuck with one that had a camera, and I'll admit I
did use it but sparingly. When that phone died, I was torn whether to
find another phone with a camera or go without, and went with one
without a camera and don't regret it.

Overall, I'm glad the Neo doesn't have a camera, otherwise I'd be
tempted to port "the gimp" as an ipkg (if someone hasn't already) so I
can manipulate photos I take on the spot. ;o)

-id