No Camera???

Kamisamanou Burgess kamisamanou at kamisamanou.net
Sat Oct 6 20:57:59 CEST 2007

On 10/6/07, thomas.cooksey at bt.com <thomas.cooksey at bt.com> wrote:

> >>the Neo is in no way a phone for the average. This marked is
> >>well served with the usual suspects.
>
> Ok, I was under the impression the Neo would be aimed at end users.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Tom
>
> PS: Sorry if this is going over ground already covered on the list.

End User - "An individual who will utilize a product or program."
There are many different types of EUs(Individuals) with many different
interests. You appear to only be focusing on one group that share a common
interest. Keep in my that the OpenMoko/Neo 1973 is not necessarily designed
for teenagers or kids who's sole focus is the text messaging and the camera.

--
Sayonara,
Kamisamanou Burgess