Security in OpenMoko

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at
Sat Oct 6 23:57:09 CEST 2007

On 10/6/07, Cailan Halliday <chocolate.usa.chan at> wrote:
> Hey everybody, I just found this device:
> I don't know anything about it really, but it's security related and

This seems to be a HSM[1] device, it provides a hardware crypto
accelerator and a secure key store. HSM's are commonly used on web and
/ or application servers for secure internet applications. And in PKI

Useful if anybody comes up with application(s) that needs
hardware-secured crypto keys on the mobile device.

Torfinn Ingolfsen