No Camera???

Ajit Kallingal kmajit at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 18:08:40 CEST 2007

Consumer demand is the reason Manufacturer's have been keeping the camera on the phone. And I have only seen them increasing the
Pixel count with each new phone.
There might not a be lot of consumers using the Contact as their only address book. But having it on the phone does help.
Oft used features don't target the whole market, but it being available will motivate younger generation to get the "cool" Neo
phone, Making Neo/OpenMoko a commercial success will also help wider acceptance, Keeping it restricted to the "Nerd" market will not
help future demand by lowering prices.

Ajit