New TOP SECRET OM device??

Rodolphe Ortalo rodolphe.ortalo at free.fr
Mon Oct 8 20:44:11 CEST 2007

Le lundi 08 octobre 2007 à 09:18 -0500, Jonathon Suggs a écrit :
> Rodolphe Ortalo wrote:
> > Yes, that's pointless. Let's get back to more productive debates, like
> > the respective merits of using emacs or vi for $your_favorite_task_here,
> > or even maybe python or perl as a default scripting language for the
> > Neo.
> >
> Ok.  Only real programmers use vi.  Only real programmers use perl.
> Anything else and you are just kidding yourself.
>
> Well now thats done are you ready to go back to speculating?

Hmmm. Does it mean that (all real programmers use vi and all real
programmers use perl) or that (a programmer using vi is real and a
programmer using perl is real) or that (a programmer not using vi or not
using perl is virtual)?

Am I ok wrt to speculations at least? (To be real or to be virtual? That
is the question...)

Rodolphe