No Camera???

Tilman Baumann tilman at baumann.name
Mon Oct 8 20:48:29 CEST 2007

Ajit Kallingal wrote:
> Oft used features don't target the whole market, but it being available will motivate younger generation to get the "cool" Neo
> phone, Making Neo/OpenMoko a commercial success will also help wider acceptance, Keeping it restricted to the "Nerd" market will not
> help future demand by lowering prices.

No. Restricting it to the Nerd marked is the only thing that keeps it
alive. (For the beginning)

It will be a success if only 1% off all cellphone buyers are Nerds, and
buy from FIC.

IMHO

As i said I'dont argue against a camera. But there will be none for the
next model. This ist just a plain fact.
And i don't think it will be a problem.

There are bigger problems that could hurt the Neos success.