Usability team?

Thomas Wood thomas at openedhand.com
Tue Oct 9 08:38:46 CEST 2007

On Mon, 2007-10-08 at 23:31 -0700, Justin Wong wrote:
> Hello! I've been really interested in interface usability and design
> since I've been taking this HCI course at my university.
>
> I've been interested in and following OpenMoko development a little.
> I'd love to know if and how I can get involved with the OpenMoko
> project with respect to interface usability and design. Is there a
> specific team that does this sort of work?

Hi Justin,

The current (2007.2) GUI was designed at OpenedHand by myself and a few
others. I wrote about some of the design decisions here:
http://blogs.gnome.org/thos/2007/08/21/openmoko-20072/

If you have any specific questions though, please let me know.

Regards,

Thomas

--
OpenedHand Ltd.

Unit R Homesdale Business Center / 216-218 Homesdale Road /
Bromley / BR1 2QZ / UK             Tel: +44 (0)20 8819 6559

Expert Open Source For Consumer Devices - http://o-hand.com/