Shipping-(Cost-)Information (esp. to germany)

Kevin Zuber Kevin at
Tue Oct 9 17:58:22 CEST 2007

Dear community,

because that is my first posting here, I would like to introduce myself.
I'm Kevin (you can also say Kev as nick), a german student in a grammar
school for information technology. I prefer to use open source software
and so I am very interesing in the openmoko project. I first heard about
it in the chaosradio ( and since that I like
openmoko with its philosophy.

I'm thinking about buying the developer preview and investing some time,
maybe I could help the project a little bit making openmoko great.

First I visited and noticed that I couldn't find any
information about shipping. I think it would be awesome to provide these
informations. I can't imagine whether it costs 50$ or 5$, if it needs 5
days or 5 weeks for shipping.
There is no need for an exact price, but I would like to know
approximate informations.

Thank you for the answer,