Shipping-(Cost-)Information (esp. to germany)

Kevin Zuber Kevin at
Tue Oct 9 20:08:55 CEST 2007

Steven ** schrieb:
> Welcome.
> You'll find a lot of information on the Wiki.
> It doesn't have actually prices, but
> <>
> has your answer.
> -Steven

Hi Sébastien and Steven,

thank you for your fast answer and useful hint.
I tried it and got the following prices:
Worldwide_expedited       50,51 USD
Saver                                  52,87 USD
Worldwide_express           54,47 USD
Worldwide_express_Plus  86,39 USD

Links for explanations about the shipping-options are in
(if somesone is searching for it, too)