I'm new in this list

Ryan Prior piratehead at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 02:06:22 CEST 2007

The hardware for the GTA01 will not change, but a GTA02 phone with upgraded
hardware is scheduled for release some time next year (NB: I am not
connected to FIC, everything I say is just hearsay) and is supposed to
include WiFi, accelerometers, and better performance from the RAM and
processor.

If you just want a hackable phone with no WiFi, the GTA01 ought to suit you
fine. It already has a lot of functionality and we look forward to having
you join the fray. :-)