Bi-weekly OpenMoko community update

Pedro Aguilar paguilar at junkerhq.net
Sat Oct 13 12:02:19 CEST 2007

Hi,

It would be nice that the software development your're doing at the
moment would be backwards compatible with GTA01 (at least the parts that
are not hw dependent and are different between GTA01 and GTA02),
otherwise the users of GTA01 would risk to remain without support for
upgrades. This would be important for all the doc too.

BTW, will the debug board and wires of GTA01 be compatible with GTA02?
I would like to buy GTA02 and use the debug board and wires that I
already have for GTA01.

Regards,
--
Pedro Aguilar