Python bindings for libgsmd

Sudharshan S sudharsh at
Sun Oct 14 11:15:18 CEST 2007

Greetings all,
We have been working on binding libgsmd in python and we must say, we
have been successful in wrapping up the voicecall routines upto now.
It would be wonderful to have your comments and constructive criticism.

Please do note that zecke also has done some python bindings, The main
difference lies in the use of gobjects in the latter case. We have
created a sort of raw interface to the underlying libgsmd code.

The code is really noobish though, but atleast it works

Screenshots here

Oh, and please be gentle with the flames...

Sudharshan S