Some feedback from using the neo as a phone for a day

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at
Mon Oct 15 06:11:41 CEST 2007

Also spracht Igor Foox (Sun, 14 Oct 2007 22:38:34 -0400):
> - The dialer application has the "hangup" button on the top right of the
> screen when in a call. When you actually talk on the phone it's _really_
> easy to touch that part of the screen with your face, which results in
> 3-4 accidental hangups per call. Oops. :-) - The "status" icons on the
> top tend to disappear once in a while. Sometimes a reboot gets them
> back. Sometimes it doesn't. But usually two or three reboots get them
> back. Very perplexing. :)

I noticed that too.  Maybe the panel applets process needs to run under a
supervisor that will restart it?

                                               Lalo Martins
GNU: never give up freedom