[Data & Calls] over [Wifi & Mesh network]

Joshua Layne joshua at willowisp.net
Mon Oct 15 20:08:45 CEST 2007

On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 12:57:55 -0500, "Steven **"
<montgoss+openmokocommunity at gmail.com> wrote:
> They're not available to anyone yet.
>
> -Steven

I don't believe that is entirely true, given that they are on the third
revision of GTA02 and I believe Thomas Wood has posted about working on
both a GTA01 and a GTA02.

now, 'anyone' may be a _very_ small group of select people, but I think
some people have access to it.

rgds,
j.