[Data & Calls] over [Wifi & Mesh network]

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Mon Oct 15 21:53:36 CEST 2007

Hi Francesco,

1. OpenMoko never intends to qualify developers - anyone is welcome to
participate. If you find a place on the wiki or website or anywhere else
that mentions qualification, please let me know and I will fix it.

2. GTA02V3 was a fabrication prototype. We produced an extremely small
quantity to verify things like layout, manufacturing process, and chip
selection, and in order to further driver development. These were
distributed to an extremely small number of engineers in order to make
this evaluation, and are not available. We expect GTA02 to be ready by
year's end.

I presume from your subject that you want to use Wifi. If you want to
get started before the end of the year, can your group start with GTA01
and and use Bluetooth as a temporary solution?

3. For questions and requests of this sort I'm a good place to start.

Michael Shiloh