interface design suggestions

Tim Erwin taerwin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 02:48:21 CEST 2007

I really like the mockup by Dani, I don't think the colours/blockish look
are important as these can be changed by a theme engine but the use of
screen space is excellent. The mockup is far more readable and the extra
borders in the current theme are a waste of screen space. I think these
concepts should be incorporated into the current OpenMoko release.

Cheers,

Tim