[Data & Calls] over [Wifi & Mesh network]

Thomas Wood thomas at openedhand.com
Tue Oct 16 09:08:13 CEST 2007

On Mon, 2007-10-15 at 12:53 -0700, Michael Shiloh wrote:
> Hi Francesco,
>
> 1. OpenMoko never intends to qualify developers - anyone is welcome to
> participate. If you find a place on the wiki or website or anywhere else
> that mentions qualification, please let me know and I will fix it.
>
> 2. GTA02V3 was a fabrication prototype. We produced an extremely small
> quantity to verify things like layout, manufacturing process, and chip
> selection, and in order to further driver development. These were
> distributed to an extremely small number of engineers in order to make
> this evaluation, and are not available. We expect GTA02 to be ready by
> year's end.

Just a very minor correction: GTA02v2 is the model version sent out to
the small number of engineers so far.

--
OpenedHand Ltd.

Unit R Homesdale Business Center / 216-218 Homesdale Road /
Bromley / BR1 2QZ / UK             Tel: +44 (0)20 8819 6559

Expert Open Source For Consumer Devices - http://o-hand.com/