Possible to add "OpenMoko" to the email title

Amy Stephen amystephen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 16:09:55 CEST 2007

David - I agree - it would be very helpful to add OpenMoko to the subject. I
love reading these exchanges - and I use Gmail - but all of the other lists
I follow have a helpful subject that includes the project name. If possible
and not too much of a bother, I would also welcome this change. But, if not,
I'm still going to read - you guys are doing great things!

Kind regards, Amy :)

AmyStephen at gmail.com
http://OpenSourceCommunity.org