Neo1973 drawings

Sébastien Lorquet squalyl at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 14:52:34 CEST 2007

Ah, I checked.
My version of SolidEdge can export objects to:
- IGES (*.igs)
- ProductVision (*.jt)
- ACIS (*.sat)
- STEP (*.stp)
- ParaSolid (*.x_b,*.x_t)
- XGL (*.xgl)
- EMS (*.ems)
- STL (*.stl)
- VRML

I have no idea of wether these formats are interesting for you or not.
Google SketchUp may be a good alternative here.

2007/10/21, Eric Preston <openmoko at notserp.com>:

> I wrote:
>
> >> If this doesn't happen before next wednesday, remind me and I'll
> >> measure up one of my GTA01s with my digital micrometer. I happen to
> >> be 1000km from it this weekend (my micrometer not my neo :-)
>
> Robin Paulson wrote:
>
> > Hi eric,
> > have you been able to make any progress measuring the case for your
> > neo1973?
>
> Hi Robin,
>
> I have, but haven't completed everything yet. I've got a bunch of
> measurements taken, but to be honest my digital micrometer has an
> accuracy of 0.01mm but I don't have the caffeine-free patience to get
> anything to more than 1-2mm at the moment.
>
> I have started some sketches/mockup in a free version of Google
> Sketchup. If I can't get any farther this week, I'll put up what I
> have finished so far.
>
> -E

Sébastien LORQUET - 이세영 (李世榮)
Ingénieur ENSPG 2006 / ENSIMAG-ASI 2007