Any update for the October release?

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Mon Oct 22 10:36:47 CEST 2007

Hi,

I'm gathering information for my next update which I'll probably send
out around Friday, and I hope to have more information.

I think in general we can safely say that GTA02 will not be out in
October, and in fact if you see any mention of October on the website or
wiki please let me know.

Regards,
Michael Shiloh