Exact release date of GTA01Bv4??

Andreas Utterberg andreas.utterberg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 15:45:01 CEST 2007

Yes im sorry, i meant the GTA02 :-) and by release date i  mean when its
available for ordering.
I realy want to have a neo, but want to wait for the 02 since i have heard
something about nov-dec? is that correct?

Is it big differences in specs and looks of the GTA02 and the now available
neo?

/Andreas  U

On 10/22/07, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller <hns at computer.org> wrote:

> > Hi Community
>
> Hi, welcome!
>
> > When is the exact release date of GTA01Bv4? The new Neo phone
>
> Do you mean the GTA02? There is no announcement yet.
>
> And just for my curiosity: how do you define "exact release" date?
>
> a) the first announcement that you can order
> b) the first device did leave the production line
> c) the first real shipment has started
> d) the first owner has it in his hands?
>
> -- hns

Andreas Utterberg