Evolution - Message Filters

Jonathon Suggs jsuggs at murmp.com
Tue Oct 23 16:56:54 CEST 2007

Sorry to send this to the whole list, but I figured at least one person
out there is using Evolution.  I just (well, still in the progress)
migrated my work desktop from XP to Ubuntu.  I was using Thunderbird for
reading this list and had no problems having it move all OM related
email to specific folders.  I've been trying several different
combinations of message filters to get it to recognize the OM mail, but
nothing is working and it is starting to become very frustrating.

So, for anyone using Evolution (and sorting OM list mail) please let me
know what you are doing.

-Jonathon

Side note, I was going to use Thunderbird here on Ubuntu, but I thought
that since Evolution was what was going to be used for the Neo I'd go
ahead and get familiar and hopefully have less troubles syncing the two.