Exact release date of GTA01Bv4??

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Tue Oct 23 21:13:31 CEST 2007

Andreas Utterberg wrote:
> Yes im sorry, i meant the GTA02 :-) and by release date i  mean when its
> available for ordering.
> I realy want to have a neo, but want to wait for the 02 since i have
> heard something about nov-dec? is that correct?

Hello Andreas,

You are partially correct, we are aiming for November, but the truth is
we can't tell exactly when it will be available for ordering because we
don't know what unexpected surprises we'll run in to.

Right now we're pretty happy with the third revision of GTA02 (GTA02v3).
We started the forth revision already and we should be our first units
of GTA02v4 so that we can start evaluating them any day now.

But as to exact dates, we can not predict that.

Michael