Exact release date of GTA01Bv4??

Andreas Utterberg andreas.utterberg at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 12:44:58 CEST 2007

Ok then, just update the wiki and close the mailinglist! RTFM is never a
good answer in a community. I have already read that but no shipping date is
specified what i could find, just posting to and from users that "belives",
"guessing" or "have heard", someone must know!?.

And about the specs, users that have used the current Neo maybe can give
some input if the GTA02 ar worth waiting for in a specs point of view.

On 10/23/07, Sébastien Lorquet <squalyl at gmail.com> wrote:

> sometimes "RTFM" is a good answer...
>
> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/GTA02#.22Phase_2.22_.28GTA02.2C_.22Mass_Market.22.29
>

> * 802.11 b/g WiFi
> * Samsung 2442 SoC
> * SMedia 3362 Graphics Accelerator
> * 2 3D Accelerometers
> * 256MB Flash
> * 1700mAh Battery
> * Faster CPU - S3C2442/400
> * LEDs illuminating the two buttons.
>

> 2007/10/23, Andreas Utterberg <andreas.utterberg at gmail.com>:
> >
> > Yes im sorry, i meant the GTA02 :-) and by release date i  mean when its
> > available for ordering.
> > I realy want to have a neo, but want to wait for the 02 since i have
> > heard something about nov-dec? is that correct?
> >
> > Is it big differences in specs and looks of the GTA02 and the now
> > available neo?
> >
> > /Andreas  U

> > > Hi, welcome!

> > > Do you mean the GTA02? There is no announcement yet.
> > >
> > > And just for my curiosity: how do you define "exact release" date?
> > >
> > > a) the first announcement that you can order
> > > b) the first device did leave the production line
> > > c) the first real shipment has started
> > > d) the first owner has it in his hands?
> > >
> > > -- hns

> > --