Exact release date of GTA02v4?

Steven ** montgoss+openmokocommunity at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 15:45:56 CEST 2007

Note that that is an estimated timeline created by a community member.
Don't take those dates as gospel and then get upset if they're missed.

We all want the GTA02 ASAP.  But we also want the hardware to be in perfect
working order.  If it's rushed, there's a much larger chance of issues being
found after it's been delivered.  We don't want that.  So, let's all just be
a little patient here.

-Steven