New input method demo!

Simon simon.xhz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 11:20:24 CEST 2007

This kind of keyboard looks quite impressive to me.
The only detail is it might be nice to optimize it for different
things such as programming or english text.
I couldn't try it out, but have you thought sorting the characters in
order of "difficulty to type them" according to their "popularity" (in
english text, irc style text with ;) and for programing with lots of
symbols).

I believe it could be possible to ask the user to provide (the
software) an example of documents they most often work on. (For me
C++) And the prog would count the chars and update the keyboard
mapping to adjust for that.  Chars that were not found in document
will take the default popularity...

Anyway, might be a good addition to the wishlist! =)

Simon