community at lists.openmoko.org

Markus Schlichting openmoko at mynethome.de
Wed Oct 24 14:59:45 CEST 2007

Andreas Utterberg schrieb:
> Nice approach!?..... Not!, why flame everyone that have a oppinion?
> Thats what community work is all about.
> Lets face it, the month is wrong and the information is hard to find
> for new customers, users and developers.

Hi,
I don't think so -I'm a newbie to OpenMoko and found the updated
schedule during my fist time reading the wiki. It's not so hard to find
nor is it hard to understand why the releasetimes are estimated. AFAIK
this is an Project focussed on the technical plattform instead of a
short time-to-market. Just keep that in mind.

 Markus