Telemobilityforum

Alessandro Iurlano alessandro.iurlano at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 02:25:17 CEST 2007

On 10/25/07, Michael Shiloh <michael at openmoko.org> wrote:
> Hi Marco,
>
> You could give a generic introduction to what OpenMoko is, why Open
> Source is a different approach, and how Open Source can foster
> innovation in any area (including mobility) in ways closed source simply
> can't.
>
> Community? Anything to add?

As the meeting seems to center on GPS solutions, I think that saying
that OpenMoko's GPS is not working at the moment would not be a good
point for the project.
Last news I heard about gllin was that license problem has been worked
out and there is a working chroot for it. Would it be possible to have
a prototype or pre-release of it to have something meaningful to show?
I would very gladly help Marco with the presentation and the software to show.

Here is the english version of the webpage of the meeting:
http://www.telemobilityforum.com/eng/

Regards,
Alessandro