Homebrew Open Phone - resent (link corrected)

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at computer.org
Mon Oct 29 08:55:53 CET 2007

Sorry,
I did copy the wrong link. Here is the correct one for the LCD-PDA
module.

http://www.compulab.co.il/x270em/download/

Am 29.10.2007 um 00:41 schrieb Doug Sutherland:

> Open hardware means availability of schematics and gerbers,

Are they available for the Neo?
Really open hardware would be if you get all the files to produce
your own silicon :-)

> not source code, and this is not open hardware. Driver code
> is still in the software realm. For compulab's PXA270 boards,
> this is their listed OS support:
>
> http://www.compulab.co.il/x270em/html/x270-em-os-support.htm
>
> Since they list linux support presumably there is source but I
> would check to make sure before buying.

Here: http://www.compulab.co.il/x270em/download/

They apparently use Angstrom and note that WiFi is currently not yet
supported.