SRC_URI arguments, how to

Pontus Oldberg frogger at x-game.se
Mon Oct 29 22:44:33 CET 2007

Sorry guys,
Here's a newbie questions. I have been trying to get bitbake to
recognize my imported project in the local overlay.

I did the myhelloworld exercise which worked fine. Now I have created a
new directory with multiple sub directories containing source and header
files. When I run standard make on the base makefile in my structure it
works OK. When I try to build it with my MokoMakefile it seems my
project does not get copied to the work directory. Do I need to specify
every single source file in the SRC_URI variable or is there a way to
point to a directory structure and have all of it copied to the work
directory ?

Regards
/Pontus