Building for x86

Simon simon.xhz at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 11:32:32 CET 2007

Ok, sounds like a good start...  germany eh?  Well, that's nice, I
work on the night shift for a couple more days, i'll be in touch with
them!
And yes, I'll definitely try Xephyr, but that will be more to develop
and tweak quickly, rather than getting the feel of it and trying it
out...

Thanks!
  Simon