Community Update

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Wed Oct 31 20:17:13 CET 2007

Mike Montour wrote:
> Michael Shiloh wrote:
>
>> To save time, please refrain from re-opening previous discussions.
>
> "Re-opening" implies that there has been some previous closure, vs. a
> discussion that just trailed off into silence. Could you please provide
> regular updates on important items that are still open, even if it's
> just to say "no progress since my last update"?

Absolutely. Implementing something like this was everyone's intention
right from the start - it's just been a matter of time. Hopefully
starting with this visit I'll have more time to put into OpenMoko. In
addition, the new roles will help me by defining what I am and am not
responsible for, allowing me to put more energy into communicating with you.