Current status, and previous Community Updates: wiki page

Michael Shiloh michael at
Wed Oct 31 21:18:45 CET 2007

I've created a wiki page to consolidate the current status, and provide
a place for you to add questions and topics you'd like to see addressed.
I've also created a page for each previous Community Update, for reference.

I'd like to consolidate all updates to here, to reduce duplication and
error. If you spot other places on the wiki or website please let me know.

As always, I value your feedback, either on- or off-list.