Current status, and previous Community Updates: wiki page

John Morrison john at morrison.mine.nu
Wed Oct 31 21:38:15 CET 2007

On Wed, October 31, 2007 8:18 pm, Michael Shiloh wrote:
> I've created a wiki page to consolidate the current status, and provide
> a place for you to add questions and topics you'd like to see addressed.
> I've also created a page for each previous Community Update, for
> reference.
>
> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Community_Updates

One thing that I would like to suggest is that any time you reference a
relative date you qualify it with the date you added the comment to the
wiki.

For example, you say

"GTA02v3 is quite solid, but a flaw in power distribution required another
revision. A very small number of GTA02v4 have been manufactured.
Evaluation by internal OpenMoko engineers should start any day now."

Any day when?  It is very difficult for people who just peruse the wiki to
know how old the information is - any day now might have been years ago :)

"GTA02v3 is quite solid, but a flaw in power distribution required another
revision. A very small number of GTA02v4 have been manufactured.
Evaluation by internal OpenMoko engineers should start any day now. (31
Oct 2007)"

would be clearer IMO.

J.