Two finger input methods (PyGTK demos)

Lars Hallberg lah at
Sun Sep 2 19:49:43 CEST 2007

Kristian 'kriss' Mueller skrev:
> Lars Hallberg wrote:
>> Kristian 'kriss' Mueller skrev:
>>> Lars Hallberg wrote:
> Yes, it's working on the neo - I took a screenshot, see

Thanks. From the screenshot the fonts seams to be way to big... I change
'scale' from 1.8 to 1.0 on the newer version. If it needs to be adjusted
it is right at the top of the file.

> It needs about a second to pop up the keys once you touched a number.

That is bad... But I don't think the new one is much better... Should
probably work with images instead of text.

> Maybe it would also be good to have a way to release the finger without
> entering a key - "abort"

It's there.... just drag to the top of the screen (drag outside the

>> I'm trying to speed it up so it be a while before Your fix comes out.

Not much faster I'm afraid, but a new version available at the same place: