Lipstick on a fetus

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at openmoko.org
Tue Sep 4 20:29:44 CEST 2007

Harald Welte wrote:
> So please exercise patience.  When we started selling phase1, I made an
> internal comment that I don't think the software stack will mature a lot
> during the first 2-3 months after the hardware release.  Compared to
> that, there was actually quite a lot of progress, mainly thanks to
> Mickey, Stefan, Daniel and O-Hand.

I might add that even this went on the cost of me working more on the
thorough planning of the entire OpenMoko platform roadmap -- which is
pretty important work as well and which I will immediately continue
with once the most pressuring issues for P1 buyers have been resolved.
Which -- considering where we've been 6 months before -- will be
hopefully soon enough.

--
- Michael Lauer <mickey at openmoko.org>                   http://openmoko.org/