4 GB SD flash card does not work

Georg Michelitsch gm_ail at gmx.at
Wed Sep 5 23:53:39 CEST 2007

Giles Jones wrote:

> On 5 Sep 2007, at 22:27, Ole Tange wrote:
>
>> I just got a 4 GB SD flash card. It seems this does not work. It may
>> just be this model though.
>>
>> SanDisk 4GB microSDHC 07190023400ZC
>>
>> So if you try it out with a 4GB card, try to get another one.
>>
>> In a SD adapter it works in a computer running Microsoft Windows.
>>
>> It does not work in my 2 cameras and also not in a Linux machine that
>> is newer than the Windows machine.
>>
>> I have a feeling it might just be a driver issue.
>>
>> /Ole
>
> Does it show up at all or just doesn't mount? you may need to format
> as ext3 if it doesnt mount.

Sorry for getting off-topic but I was just wondering if the Neo is able
to handle any capacity of microSD / microSDHC memory Cards?
(hardware-side spoken..)
I assume capacity shouldn't be the problem on the side of software,
right? Or are there some problems employing some "newer" cards (6GB, 8GB
coming soon) ?

Thanks in advance..