Neo Apps: Synergy?

Adam King va3pip at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 16:49:22 CEST 2007

x2x works fine (though I mainly use it mainly for sharing keyboard).
If you want the mouse to display, you'll need to change the
"-hide-cursor" option in /etc/X11/Xserver.  Here's the command line I
use to share mouse/keyboard between my system and the neo:

  x2x -from trinity:0.1 -to neo1973:0.0  -south -buttonblock &

where "trinity" is my main system (multi screen) and "neo1973" points
to the neo.  Also, you'll need to run "xhost +trinity" on the neo to
allow sharing.  Cheers,

   Adam